Stevens & Williams glass

Stevens & Williams glass

£150.00

Victorian double handed glass bowls

Victorian double handed glass bowls
Victorian double handed glass bowls
SKU: N/A
Category:
Availability: In Stock

Stevens & Williams glass pair of Victorian double handed bowls. (1880)

Stunningly  made in a chartreuse yellow colour mixed with a small amount of green, this was named so due to its resemble ce of one of the French liqueurs called chartreuse.

Stevens & Williams was a English glass company located in Stourbridge, established in 1776 under the name of Honeybourne.
It became notable when John Northwood became director in the 1880s.

measures 12cm high x 42 cm

X

Product has been added to cart

View Cart